Monday, December 10, 2007

a bit about me...

well... it's early days yet, and who knows where this is going? I certainly don't, so I guess it will be an interesting journey to see how it emerges. In a nutshell I am a coffee enthusiast, well, if the truth be told - a fanatic actually, with a passion for all things espresso.

I own a coffee shop here in Melbourne, and am in the process of opening a second one, so wish me luck! I'm a keen coffee roaster of coffee at home, and I'm an active contributor to a number, including the Crema discussion forum (link found below) - of which I am the moderator

I'm also a passionate home coffee enthusiast, and have owned a number of reasonable to semi-commercial home machines, and will happily answer any questions in relation to same - just as soon as I figure out how to do that!

Lastly, I'm an a Mac user, but just about all my complementary technology tools are PC friendly, so sometimes it takes me a while and a bit of know-how to figure things out. So I hope you will bear with me: I get there eventually

So please be a little patient as this site grows, and I'll try to keep it informative and interesting for you.

Cheers,

ACG

No comments: